Join Nextleg at The NY Times Travel Show 2016
Always on the look-out for the next best things in travel - Nextleg by Media Kitty will be at The New York Times Travel Show January 9/10 at the Javits Center to find the next best adventures to share, gadgets to pack, culinary destinations and places to explore. Over 500 exhibitors representing 150 countries separated into 14 Pavilions will be on hand for the attendees to speak with about booking your next dream vacation, travel trends and bucket list additions.
Pavilions include: Adventure, Africa, Asia, Australia/South Pacific, Canada, Caribbean, Cruise, Europe, Latin America, Mexico, Products/Services, River Cruises, Sponsors and the USA.
- Wellness Travel Feature - It's one of the fastest growing travel sectors and making its debut at the Show this year featuring a Relaxation Lounge, a Best Life Stage and a Get Fit Zone.
- Travel Seminars - Topics include:
- Living the Food Life: How Travel Changed Me as a Cook
- Travel That You Cannot Find in the Guidebooks
- New York Times Travel Panel: Travel According to your Passion
- Travel Like a Rock Star
- Major New Developments in Travel
- Book Signings
- Ellie Krieger – author of “You Have It Made: Delicious, Healthy, Do-Ahead Meals”
- Arthur and Pauline Frommer – father/daughter travel experts, authors and publishers
- Florence Fabricant - author of “City Harvest: 100 Recipes from Great New York Restaurants” and “Wine with Food: Pairing Notes and Recipes from the New York Times”
- Ruth Reichl – author of “My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes That Saved My Life” and the novel “Delicious”
- Reid Bramblett – author of “DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Milan & The Lakes,” “Top 10 Rome” and “Top 10 Florence and Tuscany”
- Susan Van Allen -author of “100 Places in Italy Every Woman Should Go”
Our friends at the #NYTTS are offering consumers $3 off the purchase of a ticket - use promo code SOCIAL for the discount. Click here to purchase tickets now!
Are you an exhibitor at the show this year and want to be featured in our post-show round up? Connect with us @nextleg on Twitter and let us know your booth number!